Our Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are in addition to the General Terms and Conditions set out below. By signing the booking form The Client accepts and agrees to be bound by both sets of terms and conditions.
Bookings between the owners of the property or their authorised agents (hereafter called ‘The Owner’) and the person making the booking (hereafter called ‘The Client’) are valid subject to and after:
1) The booking form has been completed by the Client.
2) The appropriate deposit has been paid and cleared.
3) The booking form has been signed and confirmed by the Owner to the Client
4) The person signing the booking form confirms that they are authorised to agree to the booking and general conditions on behalf of all the guests included on the booking form, including any subsequent guest amendments.
5) The booking form must be signed by a member of the party who is over the age of 21. Electronic transmission of the completed booking form is deemed to be a signed form and be legally binding. Likewise electronic confirmation by The Owner shall also be deemed to be signed and legally binding.
6) Bookings cannot be accepted from anyone under the age of 21 as the lead renter or for parties under the age of 21. No single sex bookings under the age of 25 accepted.
7) A booking will be provisional until both the booking form and the deposit have been received.
8) A provisional holding of requested booking dates will be in effect from the time that the booking form is sent and will last 2 working days. If the booking form is returned within the 2 days then the provisional booking will be held for a further 5 days to allow time for the deposit to be paid. If either of these time limits expire then the dates will be released and we will not be able to guarantee availability.
9) A deposit of £200 is required for all bookings.
10) The balance must be paid at least eight weeks before commencement of occupancy. If the balance is not paid in this time then we reserve the right to cancel to booking and retain the deposit.
11) 3 weeks before departure a security deposit of £200 will be required. The security deposit will be returned in full within 30 days of the completion of the rental as long as no loss or damage is reported to or by the Owner’s Management Company. In the case of damage, loss etc the appropriate amount will be deducted from the deposit. The Client agrees to pay any further costs exceeding the deposit.
12) On clearance of the security deposit the final instructions will be sent to the client, including the key code to gain access to the Villa, the Security Alarm details and instructions to get to the Villa from the airport.
13) If the Client wishes to cancel the booking they should advise the Owner immediately by phone or email. The client will be obliged to pay the following costs:
8 Weeks notice – Deposit only
4-8 Weeks notice – 50% of the rental charge
0-4 Weeks notice – 100% of the rental charge
14) On cancellation by the client the owner is free to attempt to rebook the property with no obligation to the Client.
15) We will do our best to accommodate any changes to the booking after confirmation. However if we are unable to modify your booking The Owner reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and payment/refund due according to the above schedule.
16) In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Owner’s control necessitate the cancellation of the rental arrangement, the Owner reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Client.
No liability is accepted by the Owner for loss of main services or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains services, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the Owner nor for any loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, fire/flood, technical/weather problems to transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions or any other event beyond the owners’ or their agents control.
These terms and booking contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England. The Client and The Owner irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This agreement is governed by English law and all disputes will be handled solely in the United Kingdom. English Courts will have jurisdiction in respect of it. The Client consents to such venue and jurisdiction.
General Terms and Conditions
These are the General Terms and Conditions for the rental of the Disney Villa on Watersong. The owners of the property or their authorised agents are hereafter called ‘The Owner’ and the person making the booking is hereafter called ‘The Client’. These terms and conditions are in addition to the booking terms and conditions. By signing the booking form The Client accepts and agrees to be bound by both sets of terms and conditions.
1) The Client agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property during the period of the rental.
2) The Client agrees to take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental.
3) The Client agrees to permit the Owner or Agents reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.
4) The Client agrees not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the Booking Form. This a requirement of Florida State law and must be strictly observed.
5) The Client agrees not to divulge the key box or alarm codes to anyone else e.g. callers or phone enquiries.
6) The Owner’s Management Company is the first point of contact for any problems. The Client agrees to pay a $25 call out charge should the Management Company be called out and it is obvious that there is nothing wrong with whatever item they were called out for.
7) The Security Alarm is monitored by ADT who will call out the local Sheriff if the alarm goes off and a proper challenge response is not given. The Sheriff can impose a fine for false alarms. The Client agrees to pay any such fines during the rental period.
8) At any time when the property is unattended it must be locked and the Security Alarm must be set. The door key must be left in the lock box and not taken from the property. The Owner’s Management Company will charge for a call out and re-keying if the key is lost.
9) The property is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
10) The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy(ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
11) The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people occupying the property during the period of the rental.
12) The swimming pool is protected by a pool fence. This is a requirement of Florida State law. The pool fence must be in place at all times when children are present on the property, and when the property is left unattended. Children must be supervised at all times when using the pool/spa.
13) If you have ordered pool heating and the pool temperature drops below 55 degrees the pool heater may shut off. To prevent this the pool blanket should be in place when the pool is not being used and particularly overnight during the cooler months. This will only be required if the pool blanket is in place when you arrive.
14) Refunds for pool heating will only be provided in the event of physical failure of the pool equipment. If you have ordered pool heating and the pool fails to heat up with the exception of 13 above. The Client must obtain written verification of the fault from the Owner’s Management Company. The Client will then be entitled to a pro-rata refund for the days without heat.
15) Do not enter the pool when the pool blanket is in place. The pool blanket must be completely removed before using the swimming pool.
16) The swimming pool is a private pool which is not supervised by a life guard. The Client is required to obey the pool rules to ensure the safety of the entire party.
17) No clothing or bedding may be dried outside. There is a tumble drier in the garage for this purpose. The exception to this is for swimming towels and costumes.
18) No pets are allowed in the Villa. We cater for clients with extreme allergies. If evidence of animals in the house if found by the cleaners then a deep clean will be ordered and the cost withheld from the security deposit.
19) No smoking is allowed inside the property. Outside in the Lanai is acceptable providing the doors are shut. Please be very careful when smoking outside as the ground is often very dry and sparks could trigger wildfires. If evidence of smoking in the house if found by the cleaners then a deep clean will be ordered and the cost withheld from the security deposit.
20) The Villa has air conditioning both upstairs and downstairs. For the air-conditioning to work correctly it must be set to a reasonable temperature and all doors and windows must be shut. If the patio doors are left open then the A/C is trying to cool the outside and this will result in the condenser freezing up and the Air Conditioning failing. If this should occur then The Client agrees to cover the call out and repair charges to the Air Conditioning unit.
21) The BBQ may be used freely, but must be cleaned properly after use. Failure to leave it in a clean condition will result in a withholding of £50 from the security deposit for the professional cleaning charges.
22) Watersong Community code violations: Watersong is a well run community that has a number of rule that need to be followed otherwise the Watersong Management issue fines. The only one that is important to renters regards rubbish collection. Rubbish is collected weekly on a Thursday, this includes both General Waste and Recyclable. There is a large ‘trash can’ and two recycle boxes. These must be stored in the garage and put out on Wednesday evening and returned to the garage by Thursday night. If these are outside the property at any other time then a fine is liable to be raised.
23) Do not feed the wildlife!!! The Watersong Community is blessed with an abundance of wildlife who co-habit with us in their ecosystem. It is vitally important that you do not approach and feed any wild animal. In particular do not attempt to feed the alligator! Feeding alligators kills them as they loose their fear of humans and have to be destroyed. The same applies to the Canadian Geese. Guests feeding the Geese train them to come to the house for food. When they don’t get fed they tear the lawns up looking for food. The golden rule is enjoy the wildlife, but don’t interfere.
24) Florida is the Bug Centre of the USA and as such it is expected that insects will be present around the villa. Dead insects inside the house are not a sign of uncleanness, but that our pest control measures are working. Guests can help controlling insects by cleaning up after spills, particularly on the Lanai and Sun Deck, and keeping doors shut and insect screens in place to prevent ingest into the villa.
25) No liability or responsibility is accepted for the loss of any personal property or effects during or after your stay. The Owner will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injuries resulting from the use of the property or any of its equipment or facilities irrespective of the cause.
26) Complaints. We hope you do not have any issues and that your holiday lives up to our high expectations. However we recognise that occasionally things will occasionally go wrong. Our management company is there to help you sort issues with the property out. If you wish to make a complaint during your stay then in the first instance contact our Management Company and follow this up with an email or letter. Give or leave a copy with the Management Company and send a copy to The Owner on your return.
Website Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of use of the site and the materials in it that use is at the user’s own risk. We give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the content of the site and assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in it or the effect it has upon your computer. We disclaim all liability in respect of such information and its provision. Neither Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com nor any of the site’s editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site, including but not limited to direct loss, consequential loss and loss of profits. We do not assume, and therefore disclaim, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions.
Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While we will strive to avoid downtime as much as possible, users must accept the inevitable occasional downtime during a subscription period. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This includes, without limitation and even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, any damages for loss of goodwill or any and all other commercial damages or losses including loss of profit that result from the use of, or inability to use Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com. In no event will we be liable for indirect injury. The user agrees not to rely on any information obtained from us and indemnifies us from mistakes, omissions, errors, interruptions, delays of service or performance, defects, harmful components, viruses and bugs, howsoever caused. It is the user’s duty to execute anti-contamination or virus software and ensure that any information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the user’s information or system. The entire risk as to the use of Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com is with the user. We are not responsible or liable for telephone, network, ISP, electronic, computer or other communication problems or failures of any kind. Personal information sent to Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com is at the senders own risk.
In order to use this site you must agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms and to indemnify and hold Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com harmless from all alleged or actual damages, claims and expenses relating to any warrant, guarantee or representations made by the individual merchants or linked sites. This also includes, without limitation, attorney’s fees. The use of this site for any reason is deemed to be an agreement of this condition.
Links to other web sites are provided solely as a resource guide and do not represent an endorsement or guarantee, either expressed or implied. Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com does not assume any liability for any of the products, services, or data of any other sites.
Privacy and Cookies
We will not sell or give away your email address for advertising, any details you give us in the forms will remain confidential unless we are requested to hand over these details to law enforcement agencies or a court of law. Your details may be passed to third parties who are directly concerned with providing the services that you request. For instance the management company maintaining the Disney Villa.
It is the policy of Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com to respect the privacy of its users and understand that they have a choice as to whether they wish to receive communications from us or not. Occasionally, e-mails will be sent to users who have previously communicated with Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com to inform them of features, products or services they have expressed an interest in or may find useful.
Copyright © Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com all rights reserved. Text, graphics, indicia and HTML code are protected by UK, US, EU and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. Users may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way the contents or intellectual property of Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com without obtaining permission from Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on Disney-Villa-For-Rent.com are the property of their respective owners.